These are some of the best reasons to exercise.
- getting your heart rate up gets the blood pumping and is good for your health.
- it boosts positive endorphins, those feel good hormones that helps keep us happy.
- it helps your brain and memory retention and helps decrease your risk of dementia.
- it helps give you a second wind or burst of added energy.
- it helps us sleep better by increasing HCG or human growth hormone which is linked to sleep.
- it has been studied that it can add years to your life. It can help decrease heart disease, high blood pressure, obesity, and lowers cholesterol.
I am so happy and grateful for the second chance at life. I love myself. Even at this weight. I am valuable and I am worthy!! and so are you.
So here's to movement. I love you all!!!