His color is white and the gem to work with him is clear quartz.
I felt very guided to share just what a difference having daily gratitude has made in my life.
The definition of gratitude is "being thankful" and also appreciation.
My teacher taught me appreciation appreciates.
The steps to practice gratitude are:
- get a journal dedicated to this
- BE- be present, be mindful, see your life through the eyes of God
- flip the negatives to positive
- find the value in all experiences
- try not to complain, gossip or be critical
- speak with love and act loving in thoughts words and deeds
- be kind and do random acts of kindness. doing this puts things into perspective and makes us aware of what we have. when we are jelous we are counting someone else's blessings. Gratitude ushers in more to be grateful for, strengthens our interpersonal relationships, improves our health by reducing stress and increases our happiness. The benefits of living a grateful life include:
- feeling good and relaxed
- kinder and more social
- less ego and more optimistic and spiritual
- less sickness
- improved sleep
- increased energy
- tend to achieve more and have increased productivity
- gratitude makes us happy and so people like us and are attracted to us in personal and business relationships..... positivity breeds more things to be positive about
- when we feel good, we look good and that strengthens us mind, body and spirit
Below you will see photos of a gratitude jar and what I used. Every day I wrote something down that I was grateful for and then on January 1 I opened it and went through all my 2016 blessings. I cried in appreciation for all my abundance and blessings. You can see the video on my bizpage at www.facebook.com/healwithgiulianamelo
It is said that the strongest prayer is THANK YOU GOD. If it is the only one you ever say.... it is enough. God bless you. Thank you God for everything.