I thought this would be a good time for some pointers on maintaining energy.
1. Gratitude- focus on all that is good in your life. Focus on what you want and not on what you don't want. Stay in TRUST and FAITH and don't have fear. Appreciation appreciates and shifts you out of a funky blue mood.
2. Trust that the Universe has your back and is truly guiding you. Ask for Divine Protection each day. Ask your guardian angels in to help you.
3. Forgive all things in your past. Forgive yourself. Forgive forgive forgive. When we forgive, it releases grievances and allows your blessings to flood in! Let go of what is hurting your soul. When you let go and let GOD you will feel FREE.
4. Maintain a daily spiritual practice! Each morning on awakening, say THANKYOU God! be open and receptive to all that is good. Ask Archangel Michael in to protect and maintain your energy. Ask God how you can be of service and ask God to illuminate your path with signs you understand.
5. Balance your chakras with reiki and by saying the OUR FATHER PRAYER.
Our Father who art in heaven,
Hallowed be thy name.
Thy kingdom come.
Thy will be done
on earth as it is in heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread,
and forgive us our trespasses,
as we forgive those who trespass against us,
and lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from evil.
For thine is the kingdom,
and the power, and the glory,
for ever and ever
6. Take a sea salt, epsom salt or Himalayan salt bath.
7. go outside into nature and ground with Mother Earth.
10. BREATHE deeply and mindfully.
This time of the holidays can be overwhelming. Not everyone has big happy families and a lot of money to spend on gifts. Although this season is meant to be about love and time spent together, there is so much energy put around the material possessions of gifts etc. Find it in your heart to smile and be kind. And if you are nervous or depressed ' focus on service!" do something for someone else. Someone who can never repay you.
I love you all.
If you are interested in a yearly angel card reading message me.
Let me know what you thought about this blog.. I love hearing from you.