I am practicing restraint, mindfulness, observance, kindness and love.
As a new spiritual teacher I am intending to do better and better each day and to walk the rest of my journey with Grace, Ease, Compassion, Joy, Light and Love.
The energy right now is tense and I am feeling it .. I also recognize this time of year the veil to the spirit world is thin and I feel my friends and family that have passed over and miss them. It's my human emotions. My spirit knows the truth and so I am constantly doing flipping in my thoughts, feelings and emotions.
Every day decisions need to be made and my human and my spirit are continuously working together for my highest good. Where I experience the most growth is in my parenting role, wondering have I made the best decisions up to now for my young Master P. Do I have him on the road God has for him. Am I listening with all my senses and gifts or am I projecting onto him what I think he should do?
Today though, I sit here with tears because I recognize the journey this young man has had already in his 18 years of human life. He has already walked through 6 surgeries, and many life lessons...But I see his strength, his courage, his kindness and mostly his love of life. He took it upon himself to volunteer at WE day today. Last year we were invited as WE day celebrates the accomplishments young people have in service to others. Paulo jr is very kind. He is of service for the higher good. I am so proud of him. So very proud. And I am so very grateful he is my son. Thank you God.
the below is from the Global News online
Officials have announced the lineup for the 2016 WE Day Alberta event to be held in Calgary this month.
Among those set to take to the stage are astronaut and author Chris Hadfield, country artists Brett Kissel and Lindsay Ell, rapper Classified and Paralympian Rick Hansen.
“Your community is your roots, it has the ability to shape who you are and support your dreams,” Kissel said in a Wednesday news release.
“The young people at WE Day Alberta understand the importance of giving back to the special place they call home; the impacts of their actions—big or small—make a difference.”
The inspirational event began in Ontario 20 years ago and has since spread to three countries. WE Day celebrates the difference young people make in their
world through volunteerism.
“WE Day celebrates the amazing young people who have taken action at home and around the world, to create sustainable change for a better tomorrow,” co-founder Craig Kielburger said.
“Standing in a stadium full of passionate youth will affirm your belief that real change can happen—and is happening every single day right here in Alberta.
WE Day Alberta 2016 will be held at the Saddledome on Oct. 26.
BELOW: Complete list of WE Day Alberta speakers, performers and presenters:
- Paula Abdul – American singer-songwriter, dancer, choreographer, actress and television personality
- Hani Al Moulia – Photographer, teacher and actor
- Jully Black – Award winning singer-songwriter, speaker, SheRO & SheEO!
- Madeline Clark – Inspirational speaker and founder of the Confidence Initiative Association
- Classified – Juno Award-winning Canadian hip hop artist and producer
- Lindsay Ell – Country artist
- Chris Hadfield – Astronaut, author, professor, musician, first Canadian to walk in space/command a spaceship
- Rick Hansen – Canadian Paralympian, activist and philanthropist
- Craig and Marc Kielburger – Co-founders of WE
- Brett Kissel – Award-winning country music artist
- Celebrity Marauders – DJ collective including Kardinal Offishall, Cipha Sounds, DJ Starting From Scratch and Dready
- Tyler Shaw – Platinum selling and JUNO Award-nominated singer/songwriter
- Margaret Trudeau – Celebrated Canadian, author & mental health advocate
- Spencer West – ME to WE motivational speaker, WE ambassador and author
- Chloe Wilde – ETALK Reporter and E! Host