Last week my uncle had a heart attack. I know our family has had a lot of loss with my grandpa's passing 8 years ago. He is missed so deeply by all of us. I know that grief held in the body makes us heart sick.
Let's start at the beginning. Definition: The heart is a muscular organ in humans and other animals, which pumps blood through the blood vessels of the circulatory system. Blood provides the body with oxygen and nutrients, as well as assists in the removal of metabolic wastes. The heart is located in the middle compartment of the chest.
Most MIs occur due to coronary artery disease. Risk factors include high blood pressure, smoking, diabetes, lack of exercise, obesity, high blood cholesterol, poor diet, and excessive alcohol intake, among others. The mechanism of an MI often involves the complete blockage of a coronary artery caused by a rupture of an atherosclerotic plaque. MIs are less commonly caused by coronary artery spasms, which may be due to cocaine, significant emotional stress, and extreme cold, among others.[ A number of tests are useful to help with diagnosis, including electrocardiograms (ECGs), blood tests, and coronary angiography. An ECG may confirm an ST elevation MI if ST elevation is present. Commonly used blood tests include troponin and less often creatine kinase MB.
The circulatory system begins to break down when you hold on to anger, fear, self loathing, criticism, disappointment, heartbreak or a loss of confidence. It is really important to practice how to give and receive love.
According to Inna's book, heart attack, emotions behind the disease are these. Stubbornness, stress, inflexibility, obnoxious attitude, a "my way or the highway" approach to life. Selfish, ignorant, controlling. Too focussed on money, achievement, and winning. Neglect of your health and family. Suppression, envy, hardness. Needing to be right. Feeling unloved, easily hurt, holding on to guilt and regret. Thinking that you know everything- that you don't need anyone's help or advice. A heart block can mean that you are blocking love. Feeling rejected, ill-treated, inadequate, betrayed, like a failure. Difficulty accepting love and affection. Buried pain, stress and worry. Obsessed with work.
What is listed above, is a guide to check in with your emotions. What have you been holding in? How have you been feeling. What have you been thinking? What has your self talk been? This can, and most likely does, stem from childhood. Emotions do not disappear because we don't allow ourselves to feel them or we suppress them. Emotions stay in the body until they are recognized, acknowledged and released. If you don't release them, then they contribute to dis-ease and disfunction.
1. connect to your emotions. You must FEEL to HEAL.
2. When you are aware of the body part , then place your hands there and breathe deeply into the emotion for a minute or two. Ask your body for a message.
3. Listen in to your intuition for a message. You may hear a word that gives you insight. For example you may hear anger as the word.
4. Write down any insights you receive and then begin to explore the significance in your particular instance.
5. To clear - say Divine Healing Intelligence please heal me of-------- what ever it is. Please dissolve all feelings of fear, numbness, rage, pain, judgement and allow me to find new healing ways of expressing my emotions. Help me please. I am ready for healing in my body. Please restore me to perfect health. Thank you.
6. repeat the word CLEAR several times until you feel lighter.
7. You can visualize yourself in the white light of the divine. Or green healing energy.
Repeat this as necessary.
All of this information is meant to help in conjunction with western medicine. The information contained does not take the place of your medical doctor. It is to work along side. A mind, body, spirit approach.
This book is full of information to help you heal. Please consider purchasing your own copy. If you want to begin your healing journey, please come talk to me. I have 32 years of health information management behind me. I am confidential and I am non-judgemental. I understand the body and all its systems.
Allow me to help you initiate your own healing. I love to help. I know it works.
This blog is dedicated to my uncle Joe. May the good Lord bless you and keep you as you begin your healing journey. I love you more than you know.