Late last year, I had decided to cohost an event with an amazing mentor of mine. In a group that I hold dear and with respect. I had wanted to help someone else on her healing journey. I broke a cardinal rule. I can't want for anyone else. I don't have a right. If I had been listening and tuning in, I would have seen and known that. However, I got caught up in the excitement of such an event. I could feel it and I could see it. Things happened swiftly. The person I wanted to help wasn't ready and wasn't in a high enough vibration to be able to cope with such an event. After some mentoring I was again reminded, I can't create for anyone else. I can't feel for them and I can't want for them. I got caught up in some energy that wasn't mine and things started to feel out of alignment. The excitement turned to fear and I quickly stepped down. With the stepping down, came much shame and guilt. All of my fears surfaced and I became an emotional mess. The physical manifestation of the stress was headaches, sore body and an intense rash that hurt!! I knew that I had to do something. I am so blessed that I have been on a healing journey for the last nine years and have beautiful mentors who help pick me back up. My mentor emailed me and asked me a few questions. Combined with what I have already learned, this is what I had to do to heal:
- Identify who is triggering me.
- identify how was I feeling.
- how has not speaking up hurt me in the past and was I reacting or responding to the situation?
- what have I learned?
- What would I do differently now?
- what are the gifts, value in the lesson
- write and burn letters to each of the people so that I could forgive me and them for their part in the situation.
- out loud I had to claim what was I angry at ? I had to do it until I felt a shift.
- then I filled up with I am statements. I am enough. I am valuable. I am worthy. I am forgiven. I am loved. I am safe. Whatever you put after your I am becomes your life.
- I had to create some new boundaries. I had to step back for awhile. I have to take some time for myself to heal some more.
- I have to create some new patterns.
- I have to continue to trust my intuition.
- I have to continue to heal my heart.
- Instead of reacting I need to be clear with family, friends and associates about what upsets me.
- I had to clear my energy of any low vibes that I absorbed and to release myself from the shame and guilt.
I know that I am love. So today I affirm it and I remind all of you that no matter what you are loved. So go adjust your crown, head up darling. We got this!!
If I can be of service with an angel card session, please email me at email@example.com.