An extract from Milanovich and McCunes book "The Light Shall Set You Free"(1998).
1. The Law of Divine Oneness
The first out of the 12 universal Laws helps us to understand that we live in a world where everything is connected to everything else. Everything we do, say, think and believe affects others and the universe around us.
2. The Law of Vibration
This Law states that everything in the Universe moves, vibrates, and travels in circular patterns. The same principles of vibration in the physical world apply to our thoughts, feelings, desires, and wills in the Etheric world. Each sound, thing, and even thought has its own vibrational frequency, unique unto itself.
3. The Law of Action
The Law of Action must be applied in order for us to manifest things on earth. Therefore, we must engage in actions that support our thoughts, dreams, emotions and words.
4. The Law of Correspondence
This Law states that the principles or laws of physics that explain the physical world - energy, Light, vibration, and motion - have their corresponding principles in the etheric or universe. "As above, so below"
5. The Law of Cause and Effect
This Universal Law states that nothing happens by chance or outside the Universal Laws. Every action has a reaction or consequence and we "reap what we have sown."
6. The Law of Compensation
This Law is the Law of Cause and Effect applied to blessings and abundance that are provided for us. The visible effects of our deeds are given to us in gifts, money, inheritances, friendships, and blessings.
7. The Law of Attraction
This Law demonstrates how we create the things, events, and people that come into our lives. Our thoughts, feelings, words, and actions produce energies which, in turn, attract like energies. Negative energies attract negative energies and positive energies attract positive energies.
8. The Law of Perpetual Transmutation of Energy
This 8 out of the 12 universal Laws is a powerful one. It states that all persons have within them the power to change the conditions in their lives. Higher vibrations consume and transform lower ones; thus, each of us can change the energies in our lives by understanding the Universal Laws and applying the principles in such a way as to effect change.
9. The Law of Relativity
This Law states that each person will receive a series of problems (Tests of Initiation) for the purpose of strengthening the Light within. We must consider each of these tests to be a challenge and remain connected to our hearts when proceeding to solve the problems. This law also teaches us to compare our problems to others' problems and put everything into its proper perspective. No matter how bad we perceive our situation to be, there is always someone who is in a worse position. It is all relative.
10. The Law of Polarity
This Law states that everything is on a continuum and has an opposite. We can suppress and transform undesirable thoughts by concentrating on the opposite pole. It is the law of mental vibrations.
11. The Law of Rhythm
This Law states that everything vibrates and moves to certain rhythms. These rhythms establish seasons, cycles, stages of development, and patterns. Each cycle reflects the regularity of God's universe. Masters know how to rise above negative parts of a cycle by never getting too excited or allowing negative things to penetrate their consciousness.
12. The Law of Gender
This last out of the 12 universal Laws states that everything has its masculine (yang) and feminine (yin) principles, and that these are the basis for all creation. The spiritual Initiate must balance the masculine and feminine energies within herself or himself to become a Master and a true co-creator with God
The 12 Laws of Karma (learned from powerofpositivity.com)
Karma is the law of cause and effect – an unbreakable law of the universe. Your actions create your future. The reason your fate is never sealed is because you have free will. Therefore your future cannot already be written. Life gives you chances.
1.The Great Law: “As you sow, so shall you reap.”The simple explanation of the Great Law is: our thought and actions have consequences – good or bad. If we desire peace, love, harmony, prosperity, etc. we must be willing to act accordingly. Whatever we put into the universe will come back to us.
This is also known as the “Law of Cause and Effect.” Also, energy (thought, action) that we put into the world has a consequence, immediate or not.
2. The Law of Creation: “What we desire comes through participation.”The life we see around us was created by a person’s intentions. As we are one with the Universe, our intentions determine the evolution of creation. Since what we surround ourselves with becomes part of us, it’s our responsibility to ensure these surroundings are conducive to our desires. Life does not happen by itself. We need to make it happen.
3. The Law of Humility: “Refusal to accept what is will still be what is.”Acceptance is a near-universal virtue in many belief systems. Simply put, we must first accept the present circumstances in order to change them.
In focusing on the negative instead of making changes to address the negative, we’re committing to a zero-sum result. One must accept something in order to change it.
4.The Law of Growth: “Our own growth is above any circumstance.”
The only thing we have control over is ourselves. The subsequent action (or inaction) of motive will yield either positive or negative circumstances in our lives.
True change only occurs if we make the commitment to change what is in our heart.
When we change ourselves our lives follow suit and change too.
5. The Law of Responsibility: “Our lives are of our own doing, nothing else.”When there is turbulence in one’s own life, there is often turbulence internally. If we’re to change our life, we must change our frame of mind and surroundings. We must take responsibility for what is in our lives.
6. The Law of Connection: “Everything in the Universe is connected, both large and small.”Our past, present and future are all connected. As such, we must put in the work to change these connections if we desire something different.
No step – first, intermediate or last – is more important in the accomplishment of a task. All are required. The past, present, an future are all connected.
7. The Law of Focus: “One cannot direct attention beyond a single task.”Relating to our spiritual growth, we cannot have negative thoughts or actions and expect to grow spiritually. We must direct full attention to achieve any desired task. We cannot think of two different things at the same time.
8. The Law of Hospitality and Giving: “Demonstrating our selflessness shows true intentions.”Put simply: what we claim to believe must manifest into our actions. Selflessness is a virtue only if we’re accommodating something other than ourselves.
Without a selfless nature, true spiritual growth is nearly impossible. Our behaviour should match our thoughts and actions
9. The Law of Change: “History repeats itself unless changed.”Conscious commitment to change is the only method of influencing the past. History will continue along an unconstructive path until positive energies direct it elsewhere. One cannot be present if they are looking backward.
10. The Law of Here and Now: “The Present is all we have.”Looking back regretfully and forward pointlessly robs oneself of a present opportunity. Old thoughts and patterns of behavior negate the present chance to advance ourselves. History repeats itself until we learn from it and change our path.
11. The Law of Patience and Reward: “Nothing of value is created without a patient mindset.”Toiling away cannot be circumvented through wishful thinking. Our rewards are claimed only through patience and persistence, nothing else.
Rewards are not the end-result. True, lasting joy comes from the knowledge of doing what’s necessary in the rightful anticipation of a reward that is well-earned. The most valuable rewards require persistence.
12. The Law of Significance and Inspiration: “The best reward is one that contributes to the Whole.”The end result is of little value if it leaves little or nothing behind.
Energy and intentions are vital components that determine the significance of an end-result. Ideally, love and passion embody the motives of one that resolves to leave a lasting impression on the Whole.
Rewards are a direct result of the energy and effort put into it.
Many laws govern how we react and what comes to us, what we create and how we live our lives. Tap into these laws to live the highest energy life. Law of attraction states that everything that is ours is in the vortex. Our energy field. In order to bring it in we must be tapped in, tuned in and turned on. Its the law ;)