Hi Everyone!! Happy Wednesday February 19th!
What a wonderful weekend celebrating LOVE. Everything was wonderful. We have always had FAMILY valentine's day and the three of us have always celebrated together. This year was to be no different. However my son, my only child, who turned twenty two, decided that he wanted to do what he wanted to do and created an upset in our home.
Naturally, my husband and I were very upset and things escalated to where my son went and spent the night outside of the home. He needed to have an experience and we needed space. Of course I cried for a whole day and then when I regained my composure, I created a plan of action.
Instead of sitting in the pain and sadness of his choices and things he has been doing, we decided to regain our power and I created a list of things to do. A plan of action.
Yesterday I made appointments and made contacts to get him the help he needs. You see my son has needs that my husband and I help him with. He is not able to just do what he wants when he wants. He needs a lot of support.
I reached out to my family, friends and tribe to help me. People offered all kinds of love, prayers and healing energy. We received it with open arms.
Today my son got a part time job and we are celebrating life. One day at a time. I have learned presence and being in the moment. Never has it been more important that right now. I am learning not to make things a catastrophe and instead to harness my God given power to create change. To make choices and to take chances. So the lesson here is that there are going to be days where it feels like the end of the world. It really isn't. I am learning to connect to my breath and stop what I am doing to gain clarity. I am learning to ASK for help and be open to receive it.
I was so hurt and so was my husband. However we acknowledged our pain, we stood together, we resolved to make changes and we released the pain to God. We trusted in a solution and that even if we didn't see the solution right away, that my son's spirit chose this life and that he would be supported as well as us.
We were open to miracles, a peaceful resolution and so much healing. I said so many prayers and I surrendered to God and my angels. I cleaned and cleared the house and smudged his room. Everything worked for our highest greatest good and within days we are calm once again. God is so good.
Today's affirmation is this:
I see the gifts within this situation. I am strong enough to get through life's lessons and I am willing to see the gifts in the lessons being presented. I know that God is in control and I rely on Him for His blessings and Grace. And so it is.
If I can be of service with an angel card reading, prayers, house blessing or goddess reading/healing session, please let me know.
If I can answer any questions, please email me on my contact page.www.giulianamelo.com/contact
12/15/2016 2 Comments
1. “Whatever goal you give to your subconscious mind, it will work night and day to achieve.” Jack Canfield
2. “There are two ways of spreading light: to be the candle or the mirror that reflects it.” - Edith Wharton
3. “Life is 10% what happens to us and 90% how we react to it.” - Dennis P. Kimbro
4. “You must take personal responsibility. You cannot change the circumstances, the seasons, or the wind, but you can change yourself.” - Jim Rohn
5. “All blame is a waste of time. No matter how much fault you find with another, and regardless of how much you blame them, it will not change you.” - Wayne Dyer
6. “Believe and act as if it were impossible to fail.” - Charles Kettering
7. “Progress always involves risk; you can’t steal second base and keep your foot on first.” - Frederick Wilcox
8. “I have lived a long life and had many troubles, most of which never happened.” - Mark Twain
9. “I’ve learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.” - Maya Angelou
10. “First you jump off the cliff and you wings on the way down.” - Ray Bradbury
11. “Every single second is an opportunity to change your life, because in any moment you can change the way you feel.” - Rhonda Byrne
12. “You are a living magnet. What you attract into your life is in harmony with your dominant thoughts.” - Brian Tracy
13. “The foundation stones for a balanced success are honesty, character, integrity, faith, love, and loyalty.” - Zig Ziglar
14. “Life isn’t about getting and having, it’s about giving and being.” - Kevin Kruse
15. “Happiness is not something you postpone for the future; it is something you design for the present.” - Jim Rohn
16. “If you want to lift somebody else up, lift up yourself.” - Booker T. Washington
17. “Keep your face to the sunshine and you cannot see a shadow.” - Hellen Keller
18. “Success consists of going from failure to failure with no loss of enthusiasm.” - Winston Churchill
19. “If opportunity doesn’t knock, build a door.” - Milton Berle
20. “Success is the sum of small efforts, repeated day in and day out.” - Robert Collier
21. “Progress always involves risk; you can’t steal second base and keep your foot on first.” - Frederick Wilcox
22. “We come this way but once. We can either tiptoe through life and hope that we get to death without being too badly bruised or we can live a full, complete life achieving our goals and realizing our wildest dreams.” - Bob Proctor
23. "The big secret in life is that there is no secret. Whatever is your goal, you can get there if you are willing to work." - Oprah Winfrey
24. “The more you focus on and talk about what you do want. The faster you will manifest your dreams and goals.” - Stephen Covey
25. “The question isn’t who is going to let me; it’s who is going to stop me.” - Ayn Rand
26. “A moment of gratitude makes a difference in your attitude.” - Bruce Wilkinson
27. “It’s always too soon to quit!” - Norman Vincent Peale
28. “He who stops being better stops being good.” - Oliver Cromwell
29. “You will never change your life until you change something you do daily. The secret of your success is found in your daily routine.” - John Maxwell
30. “As we express our gratitude, we must never forget that the highest appreciation is not to utter words, but to live by them.” - John F. Kennedy
31. “You’ve got to ask. Asking is, in my opinion, the world’s most powerful and neglected secret to success and happiness.” - Percy Ross
32. "If people knew how hard I had to work to gain my mastery, it wouldn't seem wonderful at all." - Michelangelo
33. “The secret of getting ahead is getting started.” - Mark Twain
34. "The mind is everything. What you think, you become." - Buddha
35. “No matter what people tell you, words and ideas can change the world.” - Robin Williams
36. “If your actions inspire others to dream more, learn more, and become more, you are a leader.” - John Quincy Adams
37. “If you keep on doing what you’ve always done, you’ll keep on getting what you’ve always got.” - Jessie Potter
38. “I have found that if you love life, life will love you back.” - Arthur Rubinstein
39. “Definiteness of purpose is the starting point of all achievement.” - W. Clement Stone
40. "It doesn’t matter how slowly you go, so long as you don’t stop.” - Confucius
41. “No one can make you feel inferior without your consent.” - Eleanor Roosevelt
42. “If you look at what you have in life, you’ll always have more. If you look at what you don’t have in life, you’ll never have enough.” - Oprah Winfrey
43. “Be yourself. Everyone else is taken.” - Oscar Wilde
44. “Action is the foundational key to all successes.” - Pablo Picasso
45. “The purpose of our lives is to be happy. - Dalai Lama
46. “Cherish your visions and your dreams as they are the children of your should, the blueprints of your ultimate achievements.” - Napoleon Hill
47. “People often say that motivation doesn’t last. Well, neither does bathing. That’s why we recommend it daily.” - Zig Ziglar
48. “It’s time to start living the life you’ve imagined.” - Henry James
49. “Don’t ask what the world needs. Ask yourself what makes you come alive and then do that. Because what the world needs is people who have come alive.” - Howard Thurman
50. “People treat you the way you teach them to treat you.” - Jack Canfield Remember, that success and progress begin with positive self-talk.
*WANT TO USE THIS ARTICLE IN YOUR E-ZINE OR WEBSITE? thank you to Jack for allowing us to share it.
You can, as long as you include this complete statement with it: Jack Canfield, America's #1 Success Coach, is founder of the billion-dollar book brand Chicken Soup for the Soul® and a leading authority on Peak Performance and Life Success. If you're ready to jump-start your life, make more money, and have more fun and joy in all that you do, get FREE success tips from Jack Canfield now at: www.jackcanfield.com
via the Queen of Affirmations- Louise Hay
Summer has begun and with it some people worry too much about how they are going to look in that bathing suit. Whether you are truly overweight or just stressing about how you look, it’s time to stop the self-criticism.
It’s important to realize that all of our actions are designed to meet a need. Oftentimes, being overweight is caused by insecurity, self-rejection, and fear of our own feelings, while overeating is usually an attempt to love and nurture ourself with food. The original problem may very well stem from childhood beliefs and choices. Once seen and addressed, these outdated beliefs can be released for new ones that serve us now as complete and perfect adults. Filling our minds with pleasant thoughts is the quickest road to health.
Start today by saying these affirmations and posting them somewhere in your home:
I love my body exactly as it is.
I am my perfect weight.
I am my perfect size.
I eat only when I am truly hungry.
I am drawn only to foods that truly nourish my body.
I eat slowly.
I savor every bite.
I love to eat healthy foods.
I release the fear of food.
I drink lots of fluids that are good for my body like water and herbal tea
Food flows through my body with ease.
Every morsel I eat rejuvenates my cells.
All the food I eat energizes me.
I breathe deeply as I eat and digest.
I love to exercise.
I love walking briskly.
I have respect and a high regard for myself.
I balance my life around work, rest, and play.
I support, love, and accept myself unconditionally.
I am happy and peaceful beyond my wildest dreams.
Enjoy the summer!
Here Are 10 Affirmations To Help You Love Yourself and Bring More Love into Your Life:
I choose to see clearly with eyes of love. I love what I see.
Love happens! I release the desperate need for love, and instead, allow it to find me in the perfect time.
Love is around every corner, and joy fills my entire world.
Today, I remember that Life loves me and will reward me.
Life is very simple. What I give out comes back to me. Today I chose to give love.
I rejoice in the love I encounter every day.
I am surrounded by love. All is well.
I am comfortable looking in the mirror and saying, “I love you. I really love you.”
I draw love and acceptance into my life, and I accept it now.
Love is all there is!
Worry about nothing
Forgive all things in your past
Love yourself each and every day in every way
Love yourself enough to not conform to people places and things that Don’t make you feel good
Never give up
Believe in Angels and a Supreme source GOD
Love heals all
Gratitude is the key to all your blessings
Get out of your head and into your heart
Highest vibration words.. light love joy
Live from your spirit
Tell your ego you aren’t interested
Be kind always
Forgiveness sets you free
Forgive not because the other person deserves it, but because you deserve peace
Happy is a choice
Change your thoughts change your life
What others think of you is none of your business
Be kind always
Live your truth
Be of service
Amazon #1 Bestselling author in 13 published works!!
All Affirmations Afterlife/spirit Altar Angels Blogs Books CARDS Classes Energy Events Exercise Fear Fun Goddesses Gratitude Healing Kindness Love ME Meditation Miracles Mother Mary Motivation Open Podcasts Prayers Psychic Readings Reiki Speaking Teachers Videos