Tonight the date is Nov 14, 2016 and we are under the effects of a supermoon, the likes we haven't seen in almost 70 years. It is powerful and I can feel it strongly. I am, finally, at a point where I can truly let go of the old me. That me that I thought I was. The title of the old job. The old life. The old pain that I have carried with me for so long I can't even state how long. Oh yes, this special taurus beaver moon is one that I intend to let go of all that pain and people that no longer serves me. I told God this morning that I am ready to step into my ideal self. I have a new teacher by the name of Carrie Kohan from Freedom Masters Inc. TM to thank for this invaluable step in my soul's growth. She facilitated a free retreat a few weeks ago that I am grateful to have attended. The first exercise she had us do was to walk the length of the room looking down at the floor and having no interaction with anyone else. Then she invited us to look up but not make eye contact or smile. Then we could look at each other and finally we could all hug each other as if we were long lost friends. This exercise served to show me I have been walking through my life looking at the ground. I haven't been the best me. I have allowed certain behaviours that made me a reactor. I had to learn to heal the inner child within me to become an empowered woman. The Goddesses have helped me do that.
Then she did this exercise/meditation where we were invited to travel along our timeline and visit the self we wished to be in the future. What did she look like? What did she feel like? What was she doing? seeing? Who was she? Was she happy? Who was with her? What experiences was she having??? I could see me .. the ideal me! I envisioned the best me I could be. I was healthy. I was happy and I was thriving! I felt empowered. I was helping people and I shined my brightest. Carrie reminded me in every meditation that she did to shine bright.. brighter and brightest. She reminded me that it feels so good to be me. She also reminded me that I am perfect. I can love me as I heal. I can love all the parts of me others judge me for. I can learn to love me fiercely because I deserve it.
I came home from that weekend invigorated. I thanked God for bringing me another teacher and I knew I had to do the second level of the Goddesses. The Goddesses ignited within me a fire that has never been present before. I feel alive and I feel ready to claim my new life and my new title. I am an igniter! I am a new spiritual teacher. I am an angel intuitive. I am Goddess empowerment coach. I am a writer and I am a speaker. I don't need to dim my light any more to be liked because the right people will love me!
These next 10 Goddesses have been with me my entire life. I just didn't realize it. They are:
11. White Tara. She is a Hindu goddess whose healing quality is sensitivity and listening to your body. She is white and her aura is pale green. Her gemstones are clear quartz and green jade. She represents wisdom, purity and truth. She sits upon a lotus flower and has 7 eyes. I am learning to listen to my body. I realize that I am sensitive and I am not ashamed of that.... in fact I am proud of it!! My sensitivity is a blessing.
12. Kuan Yin- she is an Eastern goddess of compassion and self fulfillment. Her aura is purple and her gems are kyanite and rhodonite.
13. Butterfly Maiden- the Goddess of transformation & cycles of change. She is a Native American goddess. Her colour is rainbow and she has the most magnificent wings. Her gem is the herkimer diamond.
14. Kali is a Hindu goddess of honouring cycles. Her colour is eggplant and her gemstone is danburite. She helps with people who are grieving. With souls who are transitioning and with births.
15. Mawu - is a western african earth goddess who has a great knowledge on how to supply our needs without harming mother earth. Her colour is brown and her gemstone is seraphinite.
16. Athena is a Greek Goddess and her healing quality is "the warrior within". Her colour is fuchsia and her gemstone is hematite. She helps clear our energy.
17. Aphrodite is another Greek Goddess of "feminine energy" She is the goddess of passion and sexuality. She will help balance the yin and yang within each of us. Her gem is the raw blue aquamarine.
18. Bast is an Egyptian Goddess of independence and unified strength. Her colour is gold and her gem is the tiger's eye.
19. Coventina is the nature goddess. Her colour is blue green & she is celtic. Her gem is the larimar.
20. Diana is the roman moon goddess. She is yellow and her healing quality is manifestation. Her gem is the golden topaz.
These 10 Goddesses have come to me and have taught me to listen to my body, move it and eat better. They have taught me that the cycles of life are beautiful and that I am supported. They have taught me to honour my life and know I am protected. They have taught me to use water to cleanse my aura and my energy. They have taught me to be a woman is a gift and that it is safe to be sexy and feminine. They have taught me to release any energy that isn't mine and they have taught me to let go of old patterns. Tonight as I let go of the old I feel them empowering me and gently nudging me along. I feel their love as I do my practicals and they give me signs daily that their energy is one that I can trust. Mostly what they have taught me is that the Divine Feminine that they are is all a part of God himself. That the angels are God's heartbeat and the Goddesses are God's soul. These Goddesses are an energy that I can't imagine not asking for help daily. When I do a goddess empowerment session with a client I have them pull 3 cards of goddesses that want to work with them that day and into the future. They never cease to amaze me and the client. Their love and advice and support are spot on. I welcomed them into my life, into my heart and I can feel the difference. I stand a little taller and I feel a lot stronger. I am empowered.
If you would like to become empowered with the goddesses please message me. (The Goddess Healing Matrix System is the creation of my teacher Velva Dawn Silver who can be found at www.velvadawn.com )
Amazon #1 Bestselling author in 13 published works!!
All Affirmations Afterlife/spirit Altar Angels Blogs Books CARDS Classes Energy Events Exercise Fear Fun Goddesses Gratitude Healing Kindness Love Meditation Miracles Mother Mary Motivation Podcasts Prayers Psychic Readings Reiki Speaking Teachers Videos