Week One- self love – what is it, self-love promise posted on the page. Join us on the page here:www.facebook.com/groups/selflovewithjoyandvitalitycentre/
Week two- self-love- taking your power back will be available tomorrow at one p.m. MDT.
What is personal power? It is the power within us to make our own choices. It is being in control of your life, decisions, thoughts, beliefs, and actions.
Life calls you to be the best version of yourself. It calls you to love, value and respect who you are. It is important to get to know yourself and to spend time getting to know more and more as you journey this path of life.
How do you treat yourself?
Do you wear masks around certain people?
What are your personal goals?
Do you limit yourself?
What are your core values?
Each day is a great time to remind yourself of your power. Be you!
Here are a few tips.
-Take responsibility for your life
-Don’t try and save anyone, you are only responsible for you
-Be open and honest with yourself and your values
-Stand in your power and choose to only be around people who nurture
Are you giving away your power? When you are not in your power it robs you of mental, physical, and spiritual strength.
To take back your power requires you to make a conscious choice to do so. Some ways you give it away are:
- By complaining. (Gratitude helps shift)
- By saying others make you feel a certain way… no one can make you feel anything without your consent. Instead, take responsibility for how you feel. It isn’t anyone else’s to make you feel a certain way. It is up to you to manage your emotions.
- Not creating and maintaining healthy boundaries.
- Not speaking your truth. It is safe to speak your truth. Remind yourself that it is important to speak your truth and use your own voice in healthy ways. What you say has value. (Even Oprah teaches us that at our very core all of us want to be seen, heard and know we matter) Speak up! Refusing to speak up gives your power to others.
- Holding grudges and resentment. Resentment is like drinking poison and expecting the other person to die. Practice forgiveness instead. Holding grudges only punishes you. You give your power away by wasting valuable time worrying about what others think and say and take away your ability to enjoy the moment. Forgiveness is the best way to take back your power.
- Know your values. If you don’t, then you jump into ideas and ventures with others instead of taking back your own power by acknowledging your value and living true to what is most important to you.
- BE YOU! Who you are is enough!! God created you. You are perfect, whole and complete! Self-doubt and fear lead you to want to be like others instead of your authentic you! Wanting to fit in, you hide who you really are! Dare to be different!! You were not born to fit in. You were born to stand out!! Dare to be different!
- Face your fears. Acknowledge them. I had to discover what my fears were and they are:
- Feeling unworthy ( I now feel worthy)
- Feeling not enough (I now feel enough)
- Wanting to be liked (I am loved by the right people)
- Giving my power away (not any more!)
- Feeling judged (what other people think of me is none of my business!!!)
Journal what your fears are. This is how you talk to your own soul. Get to know what they are. How can you overcome them?
What steps can you take to heal?
Maybe a fear you have is being alone? A fear of failure? Are you afraid to speak up?
Perhaps you might want to journal on what alone means to you? What can you do to make sure you aren’t alone? If a fear of failure is keeping you up at night, what can you do to succeed? How do you measure success? If you are afraid to speak up, then it’s time to find your truth and use your voice in a healthy way.
For me, God and the angels have helped me and I can help you! Contact me for support. I would be happy to be of service. Healing is a journey. You can enjoy it with me and the services at Joy and Vitality Centre in Calgary. That is where I will be doing my in person angel card sessions. Call the centre to book at 403 452-5183.
As always I am happy to be of service for my international clients via phone, fb video messenger and email. I love you all. Thank you for loving me too.