This year has been so incredibly difficult. Covid-19 and a son who has special needs and is having extreme growth, is pushing me to my limits. I sometimes feel that I am holding my breath. I miss my in person yoga. I miss my in person clients and in person gatherings. I am tired. Exhausted actually.
However, each day I awake and give God thanks for another day of life. I am grateful for my blessings in spite of all this growth. I am continuing to breathe out fear and breathe in love. I am filled with the light of God and I am filled with the peace of the Holy Spirit even when I don't feel it. It is my truth.
I have always been a grateful girl. However, after my journey through healing from cancer, it became a part of my daily practice. I know how important gratitude is and I have written about it before. Gratitude is a very important part of our journey here on earth. God wants us grateful. When we are grateful we open ourselves up to more to be grateful for. If we are not grateful for what we already have, then how can we be grateful for more? God doesn't want us in ego. He wants us to sit in our heart space and count our blessings. Be grateful for everything.
Gratitude is the quality of being thankful. It is appreciation. Appreciation appreciates. It is Divine magic. The more you say thank you! Thank you ... thank you... the more God puts in your life to be grateful for. Try it. Create a gratitude journal or jar. It is never too late. Begin today.
To help you on your gratitude journey, here are 8 ways to have more gratitude in your daily life.
- Find gratitude in your challenges. ... what is the gift in the lesson?
- Practice mindfulness. ... stop and breathe
- Keep a gratitude journal. ... or jar!
- Volunteer. ... Practice kindness.
- Express yourself. ... Be your authentic YOU.
- Spend time with loved ones. ... make time in safe ways.
- Improve your happiness in other areas of your life. Happy begins with you.
- appreciate everything. ... appreciation appreciates.
Gratitude helps in these areas:
~ shields negativity as gratitude is a high vibration
~ rewires the brain to enhance peace of mind.
~ helps eliminate stress
~ heals you on a cellular level
~ improves self-esteem
~ can improve relationships
~ better sleep
Some things to do to realize the benefits of gratitude are:
- Journal about people, places and things that you are grateful for.
- Think about a person you are grateful to have in your life
- Write a gratitude letter to someone for whom you are thankful. Consider sending it or giving it to them in person.
- Practice saying “thank you” in a real and meaningful way.
- Write thank you notes.
- If religious, pray about your gratitude or use specific prayers of gratitude.
- Create visual reminders to practice gratitude. Sticky notes, notifications, and people are great for this.
- Focus on the good that others have done on your behalf.
- Actions lead to gratitude. Smile, say thank you
- Be grateful for all your blessings... waking up, your bed, your home, your food, your family, your job, your clothes, you get the picture. Be grateful for EVERYTHING!!!
This is the message from Our Guardian Angels today:
The angels want to remind us the importance of the words THANK YOU. These words are the seeds in which health, peace and manifestations of dreams, wishes and desires grow. Saying, thinking and writing the words THANK YOU increases the vibration, that is the energy and ignites the law of attraction. They guide us to create a practice and to express it each day. In fact they say the more the better! Speak the words loudly or silently as often as you feel guided. Remember that appreciation appreciates, so go out and appreciate much!
Affirm: Today, I appreciate all my blessings! I express how thankful I am for my life, home, and my journey. thank you God for everything. Amen and so it is.
I would love to hear from you! Do you have a gratitude practice?
If you would like to schedule a one of a kind angel session with me, please email me firstname.lastname@example.org
Even though my readings are $30 half hour and $50 hour, if this is a hardship, please discuss pay what you can. Thank you.
God and Angel blessings,
in appreciation and gratitude to you!!