Have you ever had a day that you woke up and didn't feel quite your happy self? want to learn how to elevate the mood and get your vibration working for you again?
try these tips:
1. The 3 highest vibration words are Love, Light and Joy. So go out and Love and appreciate what you have. Soak in the sunlight. Experience something that brings you joy.
2. focus on service- do a random act of kindness. Be kind to everyone you meet. Smile. Laugh. Tell a joke.
3. eat a lot of green food. Bless your food. eat as well as you can.
4. exercise. just moving your body moves energy.
5. go outside. If you live near the lake or ocean go for a visit. Hug a tree. Nature soothes the soul.
6. Sunshine - get out into the sun and allow the warmth and light to permeate your being and fill you up.
7. Get grounded. Literally go bare foot in the grass. Imagine roots growing out of your feet deep into the earth. (also called earthing)
8. listen or play music.
11. get Reiki treatments in person or distance ( email me if interested)
12. use crystals - they each have specific vibrations and qualities
14. have a sound bath with crystal or tibetan singing bowls
15. call a friend.
16. have an angel card reading for support, love and care (email me if interested)
17. buy something new
18. use essential oils.. my faves are from Doterra, Young living and the I
AM blend by Sunny Dawn Johnston.
19. Pray - Go to church
20. buy yourself some flowers
21. Light candles to bring light into your life.
22. burn incense
23. colouring isn't just for kids any more! get out the crayons and colour.
24. play with a pet.
I hope this list helps you elevate your vibration, energy and mood.
* not meant as advice in place of a physician in cases of poor mental health.
Amazon #1 Bestselling author in 13 published works!!
All Affirmations Afterlife/spirit Altar Angels Blogs Books CARDS Classes Energy Events Exercise Fear Fun Goddesses Gratitude Healing Kindness Love Meditation Miracles Mother Mary Motivation Podcasts Prayers Psychic Readings Reiki Speaking Teachers Videos